Warranty & RMA Policy
Terms and Conditions
All products are sold as advertised, as is and without warranty, unless specifically stated otherwise. Products sold with a warranty will be noted in the product description or terms of sale. Please be sure to ask questions prior to making your purchase, as all sales are final.
It is important to thoroughly inspect your order as soon as you receive it. Visible damage to packaging should be noted at the time of receipt with the carrier. If a damaged order is received but not reported when received, please retain all packaging material, rebox the item and contact us immediately. We will assist you as necessary. All damage claims must be received and acknowledged within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise.
As a general rule, we do not accept returns. However, there are always valid exceptions to the rule and we strive for 5-Star Customer Service and Satisfaction. If you experience a problem with your purchase, please be sure to contact us so we can discuss the matter to determine the best outcome for both parties.
Return Material Authorization (RMA)
In the event an item needs to be returned, please follow these steps to obtain a unique RMA number:
1. Notify outback6 in writing via eBay messages, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return requests must be received and or acknowledged within 7 days of receipt of merchandise.
2. Once a return is authorized, a unique RMA number will be generated for your order. The RMA number must be clearly written on the outside of the returned package. If this number is not readily visible, the package may be denied by our receiving department. Return shipment fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Freight collect shipments will be denied unless pre-approved.
3. An authorized RMA number does not guarantee a refund/replacement. Upon receipt of the item, the responsible sales tech will evaluate the return and either authorize a credit or refund or contact you if the claim is denied, within 5 business days.
4. RMAs will not be authorized for items received by buyers, and claims submitted, more than 10 days after receipt of merchandise.
5. Refunds/credits may be denied if the cause of damage is identified as neglect, abuse or improper use.
To submit a request for RMA, you may contact outback6 through eBay messages or send us an email to email@example.com.
No other warranties, written or oral, expressed or implied are made nor authorized. All Metals, Inc., dba Outback Equipment Company, shall not be liable for failure to deliver or delays in delivering occasioned by acts of God, war, labor difficulties, or any other causes whatsoever beyond our control. Delivery promises are based on conditions at the time of quoting and are subject to change for causes beyond the seller's control. Under no circumstances will the seller be liable for consequential damages due to failure to fulfill a delivery promise.